Public transport in agde
For all of your trips on Agde, Cap d’Agde, Vias and Pézenas, you can use Cap Bus.
From your arrival at the trainstation or the airport :
- The main lines 2, 3, 4, and 5 serves the trainstation. They all ensure connections between Montpellier TER and Paris TGV.
- From the airport, the shuttle number210 will take you to Vias and Agde’s trainstation. From there, you will just have to take the bus. (be careful ! This shuttle neet a particular ticket !)
To go anywhere :
Cap’bus can take you anywhere
- Beach, town, inland region
- Le Cap, Agde, Vias, Pézenas…
- Hotel, camping, residence.. .
- Naturist village
- Museum, pool, harbour, wine cellar…
By day, on line 3, you have a bus every 30 minutes.
From 10PM until 12PM, you will have buses on line 3, 4 and 5.
If you need help to know which line you have to take : seize your starting point and your point of arrival in our route planner (capbus.fr) or in google maps.
- Price of the ticket : 1 €
Valid for an hour starting the first validation, your connection is included but a return trip is prohibited.
- Price of the ticket : 3 €
- This ticket is valid all day, starting the date of the first validation of the ticket.
- This ticket is valid all day, on the date of the first validation of the ticket. Your trips are unlimited throughout the day, including connections and return.
You can buy your tickets on board in the bus and they are also avalaible on your smartphone via the app Seamless.
10 trip cards (Cap’ten)
- Price of the 10 trip cards: 8 €
Every trip from your 10 trip cards is valid 60 minutes starting your first validation, connection included but a return trip is prohibited.
This shuttle is avalaible in July and August. It will bring you to la place de la marine which is located real close from our hotel until the Grau d’Agde beach or at la Tamarissière . (30 minutes)
From Monday to Saturday starting 9.30AM
5 € for a round trip.
For more informations : 06.42.65.27.